Our School Program is an education fundraising platform to help principals and school administrators cover the costs of school-wide initiatives. At AdoptAClassroom.org, we understand that increased budget cuts, paired with a growing need to secure funding for larger projects, require principals and school administrators to seek alternative funding resources to underwrite these important school-wide programs.
Why create a school page?
AdoptAClassroom.org works with a diverse group of corporate sponsors, individual donors, and foundations that support education. Schools that are registered with AdoptAClassroom.org are eligible to receive these funds – money the school would not otherwise have access to.
Follow These Steps to Set up Your Page:
If you need help logging into your school account, please contact us at [email protected], or 1-877-384-0764.
To register, click here.
You can also find the registration page by going to adoptaclassroom.org, clicking “Register” in the upper right hand corner of the homepage, and selecting “Schools.”
You will see the below message shortly after clicking “Register.”
3. Look for a welcome email. Click the link provided in the email to complete the registration process. You should receive the email shortly after clicking “Register.”
In the welcome email, click “Click to complete registration.” You will be taken to the “Change Your Password” screen.
4. Set your password. Create a unique password that meets the password requirements, and click the “Change Password” button.
After you set your password, you will be taken to your school page dashboard. Your dashboard is the first screen you will see each time you login to your school account. It’s also where you will go to do everything from uploading a photo to your page, to shopping in our online marketplace.
5. Upload a photo. Click here for help with uploading your photo.
6. Create your school page. From your dashboard, click the “Create School Page” button.
Note: You can return to your dashboard by clicking “School Dashboard” or the home icon near the top left of the page.
Complete the required fields and click “Save.”
Note: The “Save” button will remain grayed out until all required fields are completed.
- Tip: you can type out your response for each field in a word document and then paste directly into the fields. Please note the minimum and maximum character counts.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to each field of your school page.
7. Upload an Approval Letter. If you’d like to make your school page public on our site for fundraising purposes, you’ll need to upload an approval letter that clearly states that you have authorization to publicly fundraise on behalf of your school, before we can publish your page on our site.
For a templated letter, and more information about why we need it for public-facing pages, click here.
To learn more about the differences between public-facing and non-public facing pages, click here.
Note: If your school is in the Saint Paul Public Schools District in Saint Paul, MN, you already have district approval to fundraise for your school on our platform. You do not need to upload an approval letter. Please skip to step 9. Questions? Contact [email protected].
If you do not intend to use our platform to publicly fundraise for your school, skip to step 10.
8. After you upload an approval letter, signed by the appropriate authorizer, we will review it for approval. If we do not approve your letter, we will reach out to let you know why.
9. Use your school page to fundraise. Once your letter is approved, your page will be live on our site. You can share it with community members, PTO/PTA, family, friends, etc. It will also be visible to anyone who searches for schools on our website, including our national network of donors and sponsors.
10. If you do not intend to publicly fundraise, you do not need to upload an approval letter. Whether your page is public-facing or not, be on the lookout for invitations to apply for grants, and announcements about corporate sponsor funding. When these opportunities are available, we will notify you via the email address that is associated with your school account.
If you need help registering your school, please contact us at [email protected], or 1-877-384-0764.