Why Teachers Choose AdoptAClassroom.org
- 100% free for teachers. We do not take any fees from donations made to teachers.
- No specific fundraising goals or timelines. The funds teachers raise are theirs to use immediately, so teachers can order what they need, when they need it. Teachers have up to one year to spend their funds.
- Flexible funding. We do not ask for project proposals from teachers when they crowdfund. Teachers can choose how to spend their funds in our marketplace every time they shop. Check out our list of vendors here.
- Most teachers are eligible. We serve K-12 teachers in public, private, and charter schools.
- Monthly giving. Donors can set up monthly contributions to their favorite teacher(s). This saves everyone time, and helps ensure teachers have funds they can count on.
How It Works
Register and Create
Share Your Page
and/or Participate in
Get an Email
Receive a Donation
Log In and
Thank Your Donor
Items are Shipped
Directly to Your School
Donors Receive a
List of the Items
Purchased With Their Donation
- All U.S. States and Territories
- Licensed K-12 teachers or certified staff members
- Accredited public, private, or charter schools
- Prekindergarten classrooms are permitted, if they are based in an accredited K-12 school
If you are a school administrator, please read more about our
School Program here.
Funding Your Classroom on AdoptAClassroom.org
We know that crowdfunding is not possible for every teacher. We offer
several ways to raise funds for your classroom in addition to crowdfunding,
including classroom supply grants, donor matching, and sweepstakes and giveaways.
Learn more about all of our funding opportunities here.
What Teachers Are Saying:
“I received donations from people throughout the country who gave me my own voice in what types of products I wanted to bring into my classroom. Without the generous donations on AdoptAClassroom.org,
there is absolutely no way I’d be able to make my
classroom what it is today.”
– Mark, Social Studies Teacher
“Other classroom crowdfunding platforms are not flexible enough. I like that AdoptAClassroom.org doesn’t make you hit a specific goal to use your donations.”
– Krystal, Second Grade Teacher
“It was so helpful to have AdoptAClassroom.org during my first year of teaching. I was able to get the supplies I needed that were not provided by the school, and now that I have them, I won’t need to get those things next year.”
– Korto, Special Education Teacher
Tips and Resources
We have several resources to help you make the most of your AdoptAClassoom.org account, and boost your fundraising efforts. Check out our Teacher Resources page where you’ll find our Fundraising 101 Guide, our best crowdfunding tips, fundraising advice from fellow teachers, and more!
Raise your hand to learn more.
Subscribe to AdoptAClassroom.org updates.