AdoptAClassroom.org is matching gifts made to classrooms and schools on Tuesday, March 16, 2021, to help educators purchase the school supplies their students need to keep learning through the remainder of the school year. When a donor gives to a classroom or school fundraising page during our match, the donation will be doubled up to $50* by AdoptAClassroom.org!
Matching begins at 10 AM CST on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Don’t wait to start fundraising, because we can only match 100 donations to teachers or schools registered on AdoptAClassroom.org.
MATCH UPDATE: Our donation match has ended. Thank you to everyone who helped us support classrooms across the country!
Not registered on AdoptAClassroom.org? Be sure to create a fundraising page before we start matching gifts on the day of our match.
Need Help Fundraising for School Supplies?
Read our fundraising guide for educators. Our guide provides step-by-step instructions and examples on how to use storytelling to maximize donations, how to set the perfect fundraising goal, and how to fundraise using social media and email.
Make sure to start planning your fundraising social media posts and emails now so they’re ready to send to your network as soon as we begin matching gifts.
Guidelines to Qualify for Matching Gifts
*Matching begins at 10 AM CST on Tuesday, 3/16/2021 and ends when we hit our goal of 100 classrooms and/or schools funded. Donors will be notified via email by 6pm CST on 3/16/2021 if their donation earned a match. We will update this page the moment the match runs out.
Donations must be processed on 3/16/2021 as part of the first 100 school or teacher donations. Mailed checks and pledges are not eligible for a match. Matching donations will be disbursed within a week to your AdoptAClassroom.org account.
In case of monthly donations, AdoptAClassroom.org will match the first donation on 3/16/2021 with $50, but not the following monthly gifts.
To help as many students as possible:
- Unique donations will be matched up to a maximum of $50
- If an individual makes 1+ donation(s) to different teachers/schools, all donations will be matched
- If an individual makes 1+ donation(s) to the same teacher/school, only one donation will be matched
- If a teacher/school receives 1+ donation(s) from different donors, all donations will be matched
- If a teacher/school donates to their own page, the donation is not eligible for a match
- If a donation is made on any website other than AdoptAClassroom.org, the donation is not eligible for a match
Log in to your classroom fundraising page to start planning your crowdfunding strategy so you’re ready for when we start matching gifts.