Check out these tips and resources to make the
most of your AdoptAClassroom.org account:
1. Make Your Classroom Page the Best It Can Be
Your classroom profile page should include information about your classroom and why you need funding, a photo (tips here), and a realistic fundraising goal.
For help with creating your page, click here.
If crowdfunding is permitted at your school, be sure to make your page public-facing so donors can find you. You will find sharing options for Facebook, Twitter, and email right on your classroom profile page.
2. Log In Each Month
We strongly recommend logging into your AdoptAClassroom.org account each month and making regular updates to your classroom profile page. If you have not logged in for three months, you could miss out on sponsorship funding or monthly gifts. You can login and reactivate your classroom profile page at any time.
3. Read our Fundraising Resources
We have several resources to help you boost your fundraising efforts:
- A short and sweet guide just for teachers about how to create a classroom profile page, find donors, tell your story, and more. Read it here.
Fundraising Toolkit on the Teacher Dashboard
- Login to AdoptAClassroom.org to access an email template, donation form, and social media posts you can use to share your classroom profile page with family, friends, and others.
New! Monthly Giving
- Donors can set up a monthly gift to your classroom. When donors give monthly, they often donate more over time, and now they can do just that to support your classroom! Save up your donations for a big purchase, or spend them on basic supplies as they come in. It’s up to you. Share this page with your community so they can learn more.
Crowdfunding Tips on our Blog
- For more fundraising tips and tricks, check out our blog.
To learn about all of our funding opportunities for teachers, click here.