AdoptAClassroom.org is matching donations made to classrooms and schools on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. When a donor gives to a classroom or school fundraising page on AdoptAClassroom.org during our match, the donation will be doubled up to $50*.
Matching begins at 7 AM CST on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. Don’t wait to start sharing your page, because we can only match 100 donations to teachers or schools registered on AdoptAClassroom.org. Not registered on AdoptAClassroom.org? Create a fundraising page before we start matching donations.
MATCH UPDATE: We currently have no donation matches remaining. Thank you to everyone who participated.
Guidelines to Qualify for Our Donation Match
*Matching begins at 7 AM CST on Tuesday, 4/13/2021 and ends when we hit our goal of 100 classrooms and/or schools funded. Donors will be notified via email by 6pm CST on 4/13/2021 if their donation earned a match. We will update this page the moment the match runs out.
Donations must be processed on 4/13/2021 as part of the first 100 school or teacher donations. Mailed checks and pledges are not eligible for a match. Matching donations will be disbursed within a week to your AdoptAClassroom.org account.
In case of monthly donations, AdoptAClassroom.org will match the first donation on 4/13/2021 with $50, but not the following monthly gifts.
To support as many classrooms as possible:
- Unique donations will be matched up to a maximum of $50
- If an individual makes 1+ donation(s) to different teachers/schools, all donations will be matched
- If an individual makes 1+ donation(s) to the same teacher/school, only one donation will be matched
- If a teacher/school receives 1+ donation(s) from different donors, all donations will be matched
- If a teacher/school donates to their own page, the donation is not eligible for a match
- If a donation is made on any website other than AdoptAClassroom.org, the donation is not eligible for a match
Need Help Fundraising for School Materials?
Make sure to start planning your social media posts asking for donations so they’re ready to send to your network on the day of our match. Check out our six fundraising tips for asking for donations on social media here.
Looking for more fundraising resources? Read our Fundraising Guide for Educators for step-by-step instructions, examples, and downloadable resources that will help you raise donations.
Start Fundraising for School Materials
Log into your classroom profile page on AdoptAClassroom.org to start planning your fundraising strategy so you’re ready for when we start matching donations.