We highly encourage all school account administrators to upload a photo to their school page. A photo can help connect donors to your school, and tell your school’s story.
If you have a public-facing page on our website, your photo will appear at the top of your page, directly above your school name. It will be one of the first things visitors to your school page see.
Your photo should be representative of your school. You could upload an image of your school’s logo, the school building, or some of the students and/or teachers.
Note: If you include people in your photo, please make sure you have their permission before you upload the photo.
Follow These Steps to Successfully Upload Your Photo:
1. From your school page dashboard, click the “Upload School Photo” button. You will be taken to the upload page.
2. Click on the person icon to select and upload a photo. A popup window will appear.
Note: You can upload a JPG, GIF, or PNG file. The maximum file size is 16 MB.
3. In the popup window, click the “Upload Image” button, and select the image you would like to feature on your school page.
4. Use the slide bar to make adjustments to the size of your photo if needed. You can also change the positioning of your photo by hovering over the image and using the drag tool.
Note: Be sure the “Show my photo on publicly accessible pages” box is checked. This ensures your profile image is visible in your online account. Unless you make your page public-facing for fundraising purposes, the image will not be visible to anyone who does not have access to your account. Click here for more information about public-facing pages and non public-facing pages.
5. Click “Save.”
6. Your photo will now appear in your user icon at the top right of your school page, and as the featured image on your school dashboard.
If you need help uploading your photo, please contact us at [email protected], or 1-877-384-0764.