Our friends at Kids In Need Foundation are in this week’s Target Give Joy Promotion and we are happy to support their participation! They’d like you’re support too and here’s what you can do to help Kids In Need Foundation receive up to $50,000 this week: go to www.facebook.com/target and create a wish list. For each wish list that’s created, Target will give a $5 donation, up to a maximum of $50,000 per nonprofit organization. Kids In Need Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ensuring that every child is prepared to learn and succeed by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need. If you’re a teacher at a Title 1 school located near one of their 25 resource centers, you should make a trip out to pick up free supplies!So here are more detailed instructions about the Target Give Joy Promotion- we promise it’s very easy to do:
- Go to facebook.com/target
- Click on the “Give Joy” tab, then click the “Get started now” button and allow permission
- You will see 20 products – select 5 to add to your list by clicking “Click to Add” under the products of your choice
- Click the red “Submit your list” button
- On the next page, a pop-up will ask you to share your list on your Facebook wall. You can add a personal comment – add something about why you support Kids In Need Foundation and why your Facebook friends should help out by creating their own wish list too!
- Click “Publish”
After you submit a list, you can enter the sweepstakes to win a Target gift card to purchase your wish list items. You can only enter the sweepstakes for the gift card once during the week. However, as far as we know, you can create one list a day to for the $5 donation to Kids In Need Foundation.
Please share this with all family, friends, and colleagues!