Teachers need school supplies year-round, not just during the back-to-school season. To help teachers get the supplies they need to finish the year strong, AdoptAClassroom.org is matching donations made to classroom pages on Giving Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
We’re doubling donations made to PreK-12 classroom pages on AdoptAClassroom.org, up to $50*. Matching begins at 9am CT on November 29, 2022, and ends when we reach our $15,000 limit.
The match is over. Thank you to everyone who participated.
If you’re a teacher registered on AdoptAClassroom.org, start sharing your classroom page when our match begins. Not registered on AdoptAClassroom.org? Create a classroom page before we start matching donations.
Guidelines to Qualify for Our Donation Match
*Matching begins at 9am CT on 11/29/2022 and ends at 5pm CT on 11/29/2022 or when we hit our goal of matching $15,000 in classroom donations. Donors will be notified via email by 5pm CT on 11/30/2022 if their donation earned a match.
Donations must be processed on 11/29 as part of the first $15,000 in matched teacher donations. Mailed checks and pledges are not eligible for a match. Matching donations will be disbursed within a week to your AdoptAClassroom.org account.
In case of monthly donations, AdoptAClassroom.org will match the first donation on 11/29/22 up to $50, but not the following monthly gifts. In order to support as many classrooms as possible:
- If a teacher donates to their own page, the donation is not eligible for a match
- Unique donations will be matched up to a maximum of $50 until we reach our overall goal of $15,000.
- If an individual makes 1+ donation(s) to different teachers, all donations will be matched
- If an individual makes 1+ donation(s) to the same teacher, only one donation will be matched
- If a teacher receives 1+ donation(s) from different donors, all donations will be matched
If a donation is made on any website other than AdoptAClassroom.org, the donation is not eligible for a match