We have had a landmark year at AdoptAClassroom.org! In fiscal 2016, we passed the $30,000,000 mark for funds raised for classrooms since we started in 1998. Now that the new year has begun, we are reflecting on everything our organization has accomplished in 2016 so we can set even bigger goals for 2017!
Thanks to our individual, small business, corporate, and nonprofit partners, we put supplies in the hands of teachers and students in nearly 10,000 classrooms in 2016. Download our 2016 Annual Report to learn more about AdoptAClassroom.org and what we’ve accomplished in the last year, including:
- What A Difference 10 Years Makes!
- See the impact our donors have made adopting classrooms nationwide.
- Teacher Testimonial
- Read what literature teacher Mairead Beane had to say about AdoptAClassroom.org and how we’ve helped her students succeed.
- Sheryl Crow
- Check out how Sheryl Crow is raising a hand for teachers as the national spokesperson of AdoptAClassroom.org.
- View our balance sheets to see the breakdown of our expenses and gross revenue over the last year.
Want to discover a different way to support teachers this year? Check out our variety of Spotlight Funds for new ways to give to your passion subjects!
Download our 2016 Annual Report here.