Do you want to use your birthday for good? Now you can support education with us this year! Setting up your fundraising page will only take about ten minutes and then you can share it with your loved ones.
Not ready to create a fundraiser yet? Pledge your birthday and we’ll send you a reminder when your birthday is around the corner.
How to Create Your Fundraiser
2. Select “As an Individual.” To fundraise for your birthday, you’ll want to create a page as an individual.
3. Sign up for an account. You will be prompted to create an account with Classy. Classy hosts some of AdoptAClassroom.org’s fundraising pages, so you can trust them. You can create an account with your email address or sign in with Facebook.
4. Create your fundraising page. Complete a short form to explain your fundraising goal and upload a photo. Your end date should be a week or more after your birthday (who doesn’t like belated gifts?). You can update your information at any time by logging into your account and clicking “manage.”
5. Edit your page. Once your page is set up, you can make any changes you want or edit the “story” section to tell a longer story about why you’re supporting AdoptAClassroom.org.
6. Share it! Let everyone know you’re fundraising for your birthday by spreading the word. You can download images from our Birthday Toolkit to share on your social media page.
Below is an example post: